Mechanical Ice Apocalypse Mechanical Ice Apocalypse

Great game!

I really loved it! Still got to finish, though, but I'm almost there. XD

People complain about the 1 Hit KO, and trial & error. That's because they don't seem to really understand what this kind of game (touhou style) is all about.

Great job! Rock on!

Coyo91 - Sonics Pet Turtle Coyo91 - Sonics Pet Turtle

This would fit in very nicely in a RPG, Sim or Visual Novel of some sort, for a more peaceful scene, but not quite yet, in my opinion.

The thing is, I believe this has the potential to be a great song, but it really needs a melody, a lead. My personal suggestion would be to keep the beat going after it's in, and work a melody on top of the base, maybe try to vary a little bit.

It's already pretty catchy though, hahah‼

Rock On‼

DJ Clyme - Soundwaves DJ Clyme - Soundwaves

Amazing!!

I really like the melody, it's good to listen to it, and it makes you feel relaxed, happy. :)

I'm not that much into techno, dance, house or that kind of stuff. But I really enjoy the way you mixed the piano at the beginning, and the orchestral at 2:00. Also, the tone change at 3:16 is masterful, and fits right in!!

Rock On!!

The Duplex Nexus The Duplex Nexus

Great!!

I really like it!!

The guitar timbre, for the clean part, really isn't the best, but it still manages to sound good.

The part that I think you should give a little more attention next time, is the velocity on the drums, so that it varies, sounds natural, and also a little less volume on it. But I like them too, especially in the heavy parts.

All in all, you're getting better for Metal everyday!!

Rock On!!